Earlier in the day, I published the freebies in a page by page style. Now, some of them are organized into categories. You choose the style you like best.
My Blog is 2 Years Old!!! We will continue the Celebration Week with another awesome Giveaway.
We offered two Giveaways for the Celebration Week. They are still open!!! Check them out!
Jen C Designs. Jen C Designs is offering a $20 coupon to the store!!! Yes, you read right: $20 coupon!!! This is another awesome giveaway.
Take a look at some of the kits you can get in the store: CU Ok, Valentines, Baby Theme (Boy and Girl!), etc.
WOW!! You have to check the store. Amazing kits, resources for designers, all in one spot!!!!
Here is how you can enter THIS Giveway:
- ***** Mandatory **** You have to be 18 years old or older
- ***** Mandatory **** Leave a comment on THIS post telling the name of 3 FEATURED KITS in the store that you like the most. Here is the link to the Featured Products. Don't forget to leave an email so I can contact you, in case you win (myemail at foo dot com). (1 entry)
- Follow this Blog. Leave a comment on this post saying that you are following this blog, and your follower name. ( 1 entry )
- Post on your blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment on this post saying that you post about this giveaway on your blog, with a link to the post (use the format <a href="link to my post">link to my post</a> where "link to my post" is the url of your post. (1 entry)
(**)A comment is disqualified if:
- Entered a mandatory comment twice
- Entered a mandatory comment without asnwering the question
- I could not find an email to communicate with
- Follower or "Poster" without a mandatory comment
Here for the freebies....
Usually, categories are useful when you are trying to find something specific that has been published in my blog.
I have a freebie in my other blog. Here is the link to the post: http://garden.creativebusyhands.com/2010/12/nasturtium-leaves.html. First freebie I ever made.
http://garden.creativebusyhands.com/2010/12/leaves-so-different.html . Second freebie.
Hope you like them.
You can find all categories already published on the "Labels" section at the bottom of the post page.
I only classify the qualified freebies found today. If you want a designer to have their freebies qualified for classification, please let them know about this blog. I do the classification manually.
My engine is not perfect. So, sometimes when the engine thinks there is a freebie... well the freebie might not be there... Please, do not blame the designer for that.
Here are the categories for today:
Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) | Blog Resource(s) | Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme | Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme | Christmas - Elements/Papers
Christmas - Quick Page(s) | Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar | Elements or Papers | Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme | Kit(s)
Movie/Music Theme | Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette,Scripts, ...) | Quick Page(s) | Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) | Valentines
Winter Theme | All |
Thanks for stopping by.