Earlier in the day, I published the freebies in a page by page style. Now, some of them are organized into categories. You choose the style you like best.
My Blog is 2 Years Old!!! We will continue the Celebration Week with another awesome Giveaway.
We offered two Giveaways for the Celebration Week. They are still open!!! Check them out!
- Monday GIVEAWAY: $15 dollar coupon (closed- We have a winner.)
- Tuesday GIVEAWAY: $15 dollar coupon (still open... hurry!!! It will close tonight)
- Wednesday GIVEAWAY: $20 dollar coupon (will close on January 9th)
Take a look at some of the kits you can get choose store:
You have to check the store. Tons of designers with amazing products!!!
Here is how you can enter THIS Giveway:
- ***** Mandatory ****You need to be 18 years or older
- ***** Mandatory **** Go to Stuff to Scrap Forum (You will need to sign up) and find out where in the forum do you go to hear about new product announcements, sales, new designers, store and designer CT calls, and any other important designer and shop-related events? It is one place only in the forum. Come back and enter your answer here AND leave a comment on this post saying that you found and filled up the form. DO NOT write the answer on your comment. I will randomly select a comment, but need to cross-reference you with your answer in the form (I will cross-reference your email). Don't forget to leave an email so I can contact you, in case you win (myemail at foo dot com) (1 entry)
- You can have an additional entry if you Follow this Blog. Leave a comment on this post saying that you are following this blog, and your follower name. ( 1 entry )
- You can have an additional entry if you Post on your blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment on this post saying that you post about this giveaway on your blog, with a link to the post (use the format <a href="link to my post">link to my post</a> where "link to my post" is the url of your post. (1 entry)
(**)A comment is disqualified if:
- Entered a mandatory comment twice
- Entered a mandatory comment without answering the question on the form
- I could not find an email to communicate with
- Follower or "Poster" without a mandatory comment
Here for the freebies....
Usually, categories are useful when you are trying to find something specific that has been published in my blog.
I have a freebie in my other blog. Here is the link to the post: http://garden.creativebusyhands.com/2010/12/nasturtium-leaves.html. First freebie I ever made.
http://garden.creativebusyhands.com/2010/12/leaves-so-different.html . Second freebie.
Hope you like them.
You can find all categories already published on the "Labels" section at the bottom of the post page.
I only classify the qualified freebies found today. If you want a designer to have their freebies qualified for classification, please let them know about this blog. I do the classification manually.
My engine is not perfect. So, sometimes when the engine thinks there is a freebie... well the freebie might not be there... Please, do not blame the designer for that.
Here are the categories for today:
Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) | Blog Trains | Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme | Elements or Papers | Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme
Kit(s) | New Year Theme | Quick Page(s) | Valentines | Winter Theme
Thanks for stopping by.